Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting out of hand...

FIVE MOUSE HOMES DESTROYED!

From Z


I'm certain that you guys will never tire of hearing about all of the mouse nests that I find haha. But these things have GOT to be running out of places they can hide.

Cleaned out the worthless nest and ever MORE worthless wiper system.

From Z


Junk.

From Z


Pulled off the door panels also. Pretty easy if you ask me. I thought sure they were going to be a pain in the ass.

From Z


From Z


These are going to be re=wrapped in something black. I have tossed the idea of alacantara around but I think the texture is too soft for the look I am going for.

From Z


Maybe black vinyl or something if I can find something worthy. I'll have to go down to the fabric store and see what they have for synthetics.

If you guys have any ideas or suggestions of a good fabric to use please feel free to post it. :)

2 comments:

  1. gucci fabric.

    baaaaahhhhhh... is your whole interior gonna be black? i'm thinking some kind of black leather/vinyl with super dark charcoal alcantara inserts would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. yeah I think I am going to wrap my plastic interior pieces, doors headliner etc. and get a replacement black vinyls kit for the wheel wells and tranny tunnel.

    Vinyl with alcantara might be a pretty rad contrast of texture. I'll see how it looks if I can find any locally.

    ReplyDelete