Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bad Dog RLCAs

I know I know I really wanted to get that ill set of Rear Lower Control arms that Techno Toy Tuning makes for the 240z, but this time my budget wouldn't permit.

But luckily, a friend of mine John that runs Bad Dog Parts (the frame rails guys), let me take his set that he used on his 240z race car!

From ZCCNE Charity Inspection


You can see the LCAs installed here.

From ZCCNE Charity Inspection


You can also see the bottom of the custom fuel cell that they traded me and how they ran their fuel pump setup.

From ZCCNE Charity Inspection


John and Pete are the guys that built and race this car, and I gotta say that they are some of the nicest guys I've ever met. They also have an awesome collection of stuff that somehow ends up getting installed in my car! :D

So here are the RLCAs.

From Z2


As you can see they are stock LCAs, but are in much much better condition (metal wise), than my stockers.

From Z2


And they came with the eccentric RLCA bushings!

From Z2


If you look at that picture closely (and through all the dirt), you can see that the metal bushing is off center. This allows you to tune the camber AND toe settings on a stock set of lower control arms!

Very cool. And since I can't afford the blinged out T3 set, I can't think of a better set of stockers to run. 'Cause if they were good enough for a race car, then they are good enough for me... For now. lol

Check out Bad Dog Parts here:

3 comments:

  1. The Z-Force Productions LCA's are badass.... just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to know. Since I will be buying a set this next winter I will check them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one proud S30 owner to another :)

    ReplyDelete