Thursday, July 29, 2010

Doin' Work...

Got a chance to finally start working on some things.

From Z


Got the hood off, got the battery out...

The battery tray is a repeat offender when it comes to finding rust in any S30 chassis. A little rusty but still really solid.

From Z


From Z


Fixed an oil leak I've had for a while.

From Z


Turns out my speedometer cable wasn't connected quite tight enough.

From Z


Just screwed it back on all the way by hand and the leaking stopped, as shown by my beautiful clean piece of cardboard (Left over night).

From Z


Thinking about keeping my baller, single copper zip-tied fuel line, lol jk.

From Z


Next thing I'm going to do is empty out my gas tank, drop it, and replace everything I can.

From Z


My fuel level gauge has never worked. Gotta get a replacement fuel level sending unit, and while I'm at it, clean out/replace the tank and tank mounting hardware.

Finally filled my toolbox also. Feels really good to use it for the first time.
Clean beeotch.

From Z

No comments:

Post a Comment