Monday, March 28, 2011

Energy Suspension, Painting, and Floors

Finally finished gathering all of the Energy Suspension bushings for the 240z chassis.

From Z2


This is the entire HyperFlex kit aside from the end link bushings since I am not going to be running a stock set of sway bars, I am going to wait until I get my hands on them to acquire the bushings.

Big thanks to Pete for helping me get all of these together!



Whipped out the tried and true, Hammered Finish spray paint from Rustoleum. Dark Bronze (Gunmetal) again.

From Z2


Spraying all of my front suspension components. Two coats all around.

From Z2


Looking mighty sharp.

From Z2


These steering knuckles have never been happier.

From Z2


Front LCAs etc.

From Z2


ALSO...

Not that you could tell from this pic, but I have just finished stripping all the under coating off of the floors and I was able to finish welding up all of the little pinholes I found. 4 total.

From Z2


From Z2


From Z2


From Z2


The driver side is all ground down and ready for cleaning and painting. Just need a little grind session on the passenger side and the inside will be ready to seal.

Not before I strip the paint and undercoating residue off the floors tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment