Friday, December 3, 2010

F*CK FAKE SH!T

Support legitimacy!

From F*CK FAKE SH!T


Put a stop to companies like Rota from destroying the automotive industry by making cheap copies of legendary automotive parts.

Recently stealing designs from the venerable Hayashi Street wheel, and their meager attempts at recreating the Longchamp.

Really I just want everyone to rock these stickers cause maybe, just maybe it will help someone realize that buying fake parts is contributing to the problem.

Help us save the industry from itself!

Buy a decal at my Dirty S30 store. HERE.

Dirty S30 Store

Ps. I am not selling these to make a profit. As you can see the stickers are Dirt cheap and shipping in the US is even cheaper. Just want to cover the costs so I can distribute a bazillion of them and not have to pay for them all myself.

It's more like "cost sharing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment