Thursday, January 20, 2011

Saw it, loved it, need to play it.



LOVED IT!

I acquired the live action Wangan Midnight movie that was remade in 2009 about a year ago and finally got around to watching it.

I gotta say I really really liked it.

I would be sure it was just because I'm such an S30 fan boy, but my girlfriend liked it too!


The best part is that they didn't wreck a 240z for the junkyard shot. They used a busted ass 2+2. Had me worried for a while though, the main character was in fact an S30.

Now I cant wait to get to Fun World for some Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune!



If you listen to this whole song your head will explode.




Fan boy status achieved.

1 comment:

  1. i watched this awhile back also. i heard part 2 is in the works. chick who drives the skyline is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete