Monday, January 10, 2011

New stuff and more stripping

Just found out on New Years day that they opened up a Harbor Freight 30 minutes from me. I used to have to drive an hour.

Picked up a few new toys.

This is funny because High Life's are twist top. lol
I've been trying to find one of these forever!
Now my workbench is complete.

From Z2


Picked this Auto Darkening welding helmet for half price.

From Z2


New Grinder/Cutter.

From Z2


And FINALLY got a vise.

From Z2


Kind of a beast but its one of the few vises at HF that got good reviews. Also paid half price.

I got this Tie rod remover at HF too. It is too big but still managed to get it to work.

From Z2


Pain in the ass.

From Z2


Got suited back up and started stripping again.

From Z2


Getting the door jams and cracks I was too lazy to do the first time through.

From Z2


From Z2


Started on my Fenders.

From Z2


From Z2


From Z2


This one needs some straightening.

From Z2


I gotta go pick up some body work tools. Palm hammers and such.
With any luck I wont fuck this up.

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah, Amherst Harbor Freight rules. I picked up the same welding mask and vice, only thing I don't like about the mask is that I can't see how hot the puddle is.

    Maybe it's just my eyes though!

    ReplyDelete